Sunday, December 05, 2010

Out With the Old...

Last month Wendy's revamped their french fries. Upon reading this news I was instantly disappointed that I hadn't learned about this sooner. I liked the old fries and was bummed that I didn't get one last chance to have them before the new and improved ones rolled out.

When I got to my local Wendy's I was surprised to find out that they hadn't made the switch yet. I learned that they were cycling out the old stock before they started serving the new ones. Still not thrilled that the old ones were going away, I was at least happy to enjoy them one last time.

When I finally had a chance to try the new fries a week or so later I wondered if I would have even been able to tell the difference had I not known that they were switching. To me it seemed like the only difference was the new packaging and extra salt. So while Wendy's fries are "New and Improved" I'm still pretty happy that it seems that things haven't changed all that much.

No comments: