Sunday, April 23, 2006

"I Smoked Kools"

Thank You for Smoking is the funniest movie of the year. Now I know it is only April and the year has quite a few more comedies to deliver, but I can't see any of them being anywhere near as witty as Smoking.

Aaron Eckhart's Nick Naylor is a perfectly written and well executed "bad guy" who we can't help but root for. The supporting cast which includes Maria Bello, William H. Macy and Robert Duvall is the best in recent memory.

The film is solid from start to finish and destined to be one of my all time favorites.

4 comments:

T-_Bone said...

Wow - strong words. I smoked Merritt Ultima

Guy Hutchinson said...

Clerks II.

'nuff said.

Mike said...

I was a Camel Lights man myself. Less people would bum one one they saw Camels.

Thanks for vistiting my blog.

Strutter71 said...

I've seen the commercials for this, looks really funny...and of course, it's not playing down here in the boondocks.