Tuesday, November 01, 2005

NaNoWrimo

I am once again participating in the National Novel Writing Month Challenge. The goal is to write a 50,000 word novel during the month of November.

Last year I failed. Didn't even come close. This year I came up with an idea that I thought I might be able to use for Nano. You can track my daily word count and read excerpts from the novel at my Nano Profile Page.

If succesful I'll publish the entire thing on the web for any one who wishes to read it.

Wish me luck.

4 comments:

T-_Bone said...

So far so good Craig. I really dig your writing style. Your characters are instantly likeable. Keep it up!

Strutter71 said...

Off to a good start so far!
By the way, when the hell did they start this word verification thing?

CRAIG said...

Thnaks for the kind words, guys.

I'm taking a much different approach this year and I think that it is helping me move along at a lot quicker pace.

The word verification is an option blogger added and I didn't think I needed it until I got random comments about how great a post was followed by a link to a home loan site.

Janet said...

I admire people who are dedicated enough to participate in NanoWrimo. I have wanted to for the past 2 years now, but teaching and planning for eight year olds have prevented me from doing so.:(