Wednesday, October 26, 2005

New Look...

Same great taste! Um, make that same old content.
As some of my more astute readers will notice the site currently has a new look. Many thanks to Sweetie Guy Hutchinson of Bunch O Junk.com for the cool logo! If you aren't already checking out "Bunch O Junk" on a daily basis then you should be. Not only is it a great site with interesting and insightful topics, it's also updated a heck of a lot more than this site is. Sweetie also provides free cheeseburgers to the first dozen visitors to his site each day. If that isn't reason enough than I don't know what is.

4 comments:

Guy Hutchinson said...

Sorry to inform you that the free cheeseburger promotion has been discontinued. I do have a bunch of Two For the Money mini posters that I swiped from the Regal. I could give you those, but you have to provide your own postage.

My word verification word was:
LIPDY
I define it as:
The metal spike used in lip piercings.
I use it in a sentence as such:
That place is filthy! I saw the piercer scratch his back with the lipdy!

T-_Bone said...

I like the new look, the banner is great.

Guy Hutchinson said...

Thanks for the thanks. I really can't take too much credit, I just slapped some words on an old photo.

It has some charm, people waiting in line for free soup and all. Plus, I like the idea that Craig is at the end of the line and after he gets a bowl of minestrone he will be posting something about Sylvester Stallone.

My word verification word was:
Oeqkrnv
I define it as:
A pair of Swedish trousers.
I use it in a sentence as such:
I'd like to get into her oeqkrnv.

CRAIG said...

Thanks for the thanks for the thanks, Sweetie.

I'm loving the posting of the word verifications. I like the fact that I have to verify as well. My word is srdhfiki. Any good ideas as to how I should define it?