Thursday, April 14, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me!

Counting down my top 5 most memorable birthdays.

5: 4/14/74

Not exactly memorable for me, but it was my first day on the planet so it definitely deserves to be in the top 5.

Some quotes from my baby book:

Mom said, "Cute- different (than his brother) but a fat face. Eats good in hospital- hope it lasts. Big Eyes!!!"

Dad said, "Same as (his brother)- the second one isn't as exciting but he is cute and has a big head."

4: 4/14/01

A great way to mark the completion of my first full year out on my own. I had a place to call my own (that was still clean and uncluttered) and a great girl by my side. Every guy should be so lucky.

3: 4/14/95

My 21st and the date of my first legal drink. Scene: The Stress Factory, New Brunswick. The Drink: Vodka Martini, shaken not stirred. The Result: One barely touched Vodka Martini.

2: 4-14-04

A milestone year and a quasi-surprise party. It was great to spend time with my family and be surrounded by so much love.

1: 4-14-89

The year I received my first guitar- a cherry apple red Gibson Epiphone. The music world would never be the same.

3 comments:

T-_Bone said...

Cool list Craig - WOW - 31.

stella said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! I'll celebrate for you!

CRAIG said...

Thanks everyone!