Monday, December 27, 2004

A Random List of Things That I Want to do Before I Die

See The Rolling Stones live in concert, own a Corvette, win a hand of poker with a Royal Flush, bungee jump, share a cab with a celebrity, walk on the Moon, eat my weight in fried shrimp, play Match Game with Richard Dawson, Brett Somers and Charles Nelson Reilly, run for Mayor of Carmel, California, have sex to a N.E.R.D. record, play Twister with Jenny McCarthy, be bitten by a radioactive spider, make a time machine out of a DeLorean, ride through bat country in a Big Red Shark, grow a "real" mustache, share a meatball sub with the guy who played the Big Ragoo, have a Jack Tripper-style dating dilemma, compete in the Gumball 3000, win a Razzie Award, grab the bull by the horns, ice skate up hill, and sell a car to Brad Benson.

3 comments:

T-_Bone said...

I'm sure if you paid, Eddie Mekka would be glad to share a meatball sub with you.

stella said...

I love it!! I hope most of these comes true this following New Year! *Have a safe and happy one!! *

*s*

CRAIG said...

Wow! George P reads my blog.
"T" I'm sure I could pay for the experience but I don't think that I would enjoy it as much.
Stella, one can only hope that a few of these happen this year. I'm pulling for eating my weight in fried shrimp, walking on the moon, and winning with the Royal Flush.
Happy New Year everyone!