Sunday, June 06, 2004

Home Is Where My Bed Is

I've been spending a lot more of my time in my bedroom lately (and, no, before you start speculating that this piece has anything to do with my sex life, sadly it does not). I'm not entirely sure why I'm spending more time there; I just am. Maybe it's because my bedroom contains everything that I need to keep myself busy. It's got a TV, a DVD player, a computer, and a bookshelf filled with more books than I will ever have time to actually read.

It's also the place where my bed is.

On average I probably spend more time in my bedroom than anywhere else during the day. It's possible that this is because I am single again, but I'd like to think that it is because my bed is really comfortable. In addition to sleeping, the list of things that I do in my bed is potentially endless: I read, watch TV, heck I even eat dinner in bed sometimes. And assuming that I ever get off my ass, clean the place up, and seriously put myself out on the market again I could have S-E-X in it.

I guess though, that at the end of the day my bedroom is the one place where I can unwind, relax and truly feel like I am home, and that is all that really matters, right?

1 comment:

T-_Bone said...

I do that sometimes.