Monday, May 24, 2004

All Growds Up

I tried a new cologne today...

Almost as soon as I left the house I could tell I had made a mistake. This cologne didn't smell like my normal cologne. Don't get me wrong, it's a perfectly fine smelling cologne, a cologne a lot of men probably successfully wear. Honestly, I have no intention of bad mouthing this cologne. Really. Actually it's a great cologne. Seriously.

I guess it just isn't for me. It's a bit too musky and makes me smell like someone's Dad. Honestly, I should have been wearing a cardigan and a pair of slacks the way I smelled. Or I should have been sitting in the family recliner smoking a pipe and reading the paper before watching the evening news.

I'm not ready for that, and considering the way I'm going I'm not sure I ever will be.

1 comment:

Guy Hutchinson said...

I can smell you over the internet. That is some good cologne.