Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Exhumed Films' 25 Hour Horror-Thon 2008 Part 3

2:20am: "This is unbelievable."


9th Feature: The Boogeyman (1980)

Cool 80s slasher flick.

3:40am:
Short film: Disciples of the Crow

4:00am: "I can't understand this."

10th Feature: Island of the Damned (1976)

Probably the only film that ran that I shouldn't comment on. I slept through most of it and took a few laps to stay awake. The ending was pretty effective, but this still seemed like a real snoozer.

5:00am: "She's gone crazy! She's an animal!"

11th Feature: Equinox (1970)

This was a film that I had been wanting to see. A stundent short that was later expanded, the film features Herb from "WKRP in Cincinnati" and the stop motion effects work of Dennis Muren.

7:00am:
Breakfast Break
An episode of The Superfriends cartoon: The Superfriends meet Frankenstein.
I head outside and anticipate picking up one of the great breakfast burritos from the cafe. Sadly they are not serving them this year. I order a bagel with cream cheese instead and grab a bowl of free Fruity Pepples provided by the folks at Exhumed.

No comments: