Thursday, November 01, 2007

Exhumed Films' 24 Hour Horror-Thon Part 4: The Final Chapter

7:10am: "Hookers. They're everywhere."


12th Feature: Demons (1985)

This is another excellent print. We hit a technical glitch during it and the movie is down for a few minutes while things are fixed.

I sneak outside for a quick second breakfast. The coffee stand right outside the theater serves hot food. I get a brekfast burrito filled with egg, ham, and cheese. Yum!

Finally slept a little. Probably 25 or 30 minutes on and off.

8:40am: "Anybody younger than me is a kid."

13th Feature: Alligator (1980)

10:10am: "And that's the whole story."

14th Feature: The Gates of Hell

Great drill effect in this one.

11:45am:
The folks from Exhumed congratulate those of us that made it all the way through. He comments that after leaving for a few hours and coming back that the theater "smells like shit." I'm amazed, yet happy, that I am fairly immune to any such smell. I'm also worried that I could possibly be contributing to said smell. We're reminded of the next Exhumed event before everyone gets up and goes on their way.

I'm surprised that I am able to walk let alone drive. I was worried I would be too exhausted to drive but am fairly alert. In lieu of a nap I hit the road. I listen to The Runners Four by Deerhoof most of the way home and repeat "Wrong Time Capsule" at least a dozen times.

2:00pm:
Home. I hit the sack. I will sleep until 7:30am on the 29th.

3 comments:

JadedTLC said...

sounds fun, but you've been so busy you haven't blogged in soooo long!

JadedTLC said...

it's been so long :)

CRAIG said...

It feels good to be missed, but my lack of posting isn't due to lack of wanting to.

I have been pretty busy working on music over the past week. You can check out the results over at myspace.com/njsadsack.