Friday, September 23, 2005

...and they're fabulous

So it seems like the debate as to whether or not Tyra Banks' ample breasts are real can finally be put to rest. LINK

Now I'm sure that Dr. Fischer has the credentials to be an expert on the subject, but I can't take his word and some sonogram as the be all end all of this debate. I think the only way to end this in a manner that is close to satisfying would be if Ms. Banks allowed any and all comers the opportunity to perform the same evaluation that Dr. Fischer did.

Then, and only then, will I be convinced and able to sleep peacefully at night.

5 comments:

Guy Hutchinson said...

Oddly enough Dr Fischer is a podiatrist.

T-_Bone said...

I think you meant "spectacular" - that makes us even for ownz ;)

CRAIG said...

Odd indeed, Sweetie.
If I had one I would insert a funny foot joke here _______.

T, you got me. Obviously I didn't even take the time to research the damn line. I'm keeping my eye on you.

stella said...

Hilarious! So are they??

CRAIG said...

As real as they need to be, right?
Actually they look real to me. What do you think, Stella?