Saturday, October 02, 2004

A Dirty Shame

Neuters of the world beware. John Waters' new film, A Dirty Shame, is now in theatres. The film is an absurd look at sex addiction and the moral majority's quest to rid the world of all things indecent.

Waters has long been a filmmaker that has never pulled punches, and A Dirty Shame is no exception. And even though Waters may be one of the founding fathers of gross-out comedy, his films have rarely relied on cheap gags to make an audience laugh.

A Dirty Shame is vintage Waters. You should go see it.

2 comments:

T-_Bone said...

I hate flat chicks

sosoclever said...

Is Patty Hearst his new Divine? Okay, she's not the leading lady(?), but has she done any movies that weren't John Waters' films?

I haven't been to an actual movie theater since Ronin, so I imagine I'll be waiting for it to come out on video, like I do with everything else.